36512-Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics 365
This course explores Business Processes Flows,Branching, Sales Territories, the Product Catalog, Metrics, and Goals, how they are used within the Sales module, the process of converting an Opportunity to a Quote, Order, track sales, gamification.
DEMO: This is a sample video of this course.
The paid version of this course contains videos of following topics:
Course Length: 04 Hours 47 Minutes 22 Seconds
Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics 365
This course prepares you for Microsoft Dynamics MB2-717 and helps prepare you for assessment Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise for Sales.
At Course Completion
The goal of this course is to enable students to:
- Explore Business Processes and Branching Process Flows
- Configure the Product Catalog
- Explain the Sales Ordering Process and its related records
- Walk through the creation of metrics and goals within Sales Management
- Provide an overview of some of the additional sales analysis tools and how they are used