80538 - Retail Application Functionality in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2
The objective of this training is to explain the Retail application functionality found in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2. This includes how Retail is an integrated solution that is designed for Microsoft Dynamics AX, and how it can be used to manage a retail business from the head office to stores.
DEMO: This is a sample video of this course.
The paid version of this course contains videos of following chapters:
Course Length: 12 Hours 14 Minutes 33 Seconds
This course discusses the following topics:
- Configure the Retail Module, POS terminals and Provisioning and configuring more Stores
- Create Retail product, hierarchy, categories and assortment
- Discuss and configures Actions N, A and P jobs
- Managing Jobs, positions and workers and Time Registration
- Perform day to day operations in POS
- Managing discounts and promotions
- Buyers Push and Cross Docking
- Processing Sales and Closing POS and End of the day operations
- Financial statements
- General Ledger auditing
- Replenishing Stores
- STORE LOCATOR
- RETAIL WORKFLOW
- RETAIL CHANNELS
- PRICING AND DISCOUNTS
- PERIODIC ACTIVITIES
- SEND EMAIL RECEIPTS
- POST INVENTORY
- REASON CODES
- UNIT OF MEASURE
- RETAIL PARAMETERS
- RETAIL POINT OF SALE – SET-UP
- CATEGORY HIERARCHIES
- PRODUCT - ORDER CREATION AND VENDOR SETUP
- PRICING AND DISCOUNT GROUPS
- BAR CODES AND LABELS
- SALES TAXES
- PAYMENT METHODS
- REPLENISHMENT – SET-UP
- CHARGE CODE
- SET-UP RETAIL SCHEDULER
- STORE INTEGRATION
- RETAIL INQUIRIES AND REPORTS
- RETAIL REPORTS
- POINT OF SALE SET UP
- POINT OF SALE
- End to End operation
- Creation and setup of a new Store complete demo
- Hydra device and signature capture demo
Before attending this course, students must have a working knowledge of the following products:
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2.
Microsoft Windows 7.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 or 2013.
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2.
Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
Microsoft SQL Server Analytical Services.
Microsoft Active Directory.
Microsoft Internet Information Services.
At Course Completion
The goal of this course is to enable students to:
Cover topics from the training material; Retail Application Functionality in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2. This course prepares you for Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance Certification Exam.