36541-Extending Functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service
The focus of this course is on building advanced solutions, without the need to custom development, building Modular Apps, Creating Business Processes that span multiple applications, and triggering Dynamics 365 functionality for external applications.
DEMO: This is a sample video of this course.
The paid version of this course contains videos of following topics:
Course Length: 04 Hours 20 Minutes 22 Seconds
Extending Functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service
This course prepares you for Microsoft Dynamics MB2-718 and helps prepare you for assessment Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise for Customer Service..
At Course Completion
The goal of this course is to enable students to:
- How to use the new App Module designer to create and edit modular applications
- Provide an overview of how to use the Site-Map designer in conjunction with the App Designer to streamline application navigation
- Examine the ability to use built-in Dynamics 365 tools as a replacement for Custom Development
- How to use Custom Actions, to create reusable business logic
- How to use Microsoft Flow and Dynamics 365 Business Processes to a unified Business Process that spans multiple Line of Business Applications
- Provide guidance on how to work incorporate Azure Cognitive Services into your Dynamics 365 implementation for things such as Product recommendations, Knowledge
- Article suggestions, Topic Analysis and more
- Explore the ability to create records automatically from other application such as Microsoft Social Engagement
- Provide an overview of developer concepts and when you may need to engage a developer