36531-Customization in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service
This course describes how to customize Dynamics 365 implementation for Sales and Service,create custom objects, modify the user interface, automate tasks, and other specific customization.
DEMO: This is a sample video of this course.
The paid version of this course contains videos of following topics:
Course Length: 07 Hours 08 Minutes 22 Seconds
Customization in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service
This course prepares you for Microsoft Dynamics MB2-716 and helps prepare you for assessment Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise for Customer Service..
At Course Completion
The goal of this course is to enable students to:
- How to create, package, manage, and deploy specific Dynamics 365 customizations using solutions
- Creating and maintaining custom entities, and custom fields based on specific needs
- Working with specialized fields such as calculated and rollup fields
- How to use Dynamics 365’s different relationship types to configure how related records work together
- Create and edit customized forms, as well as how to configure specialized components on them such as editable sub-grids, and quick views
- How to apply Portable Business Logic controls
- How users interact with specific data on forms and entities
- Exploring the different tools available for creating specific views, charts, and dashboards based on specific needs