36562-Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service
This course describes how to configure a Dynamics 365 implementation for Sales and Service, create and maintain an organizational security structure, create guided business processes, automate tasks, and other specific customization.
DEMO: This is a sample video of this course.
The paid version of this course contains videos of following topics:
Course Length: 07 Hours 08 Minutes 22 Seconds
Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service
This course prepares you for Microsoft Dynamics MB2-716 and helps prepare you for assessment Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise for Customer Service..
At Course Completion
The goal of this course is to enable students to:
- How to successfully configure specific application features such as auto-numbering, data management, and other Dynamics 365 features
- Provide guidance on the designing a Dynamics 365 security model including configuration of Business Units, Security Roles, Users, and Teams
- Using Dynamics 365’s security model to control access to data, features, and functions
- How to create and maintain Business Process Flows that can be used to provide users with a guided path to working through business scenarios
- Look at how to implement and configure a Knowledge Management solution
- Provide an overview of the different processes that are available in Dynamics 365 and when each process type should be used
- Configure Dynamics 365 and Office 365 integration scenarios, such as integration with SharePoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Office Groups